Dallas/Ft Worth -Central
Cali -Los Angeles? -West
Cali- San Diego- West
Miami- bilingual needed - SouthEast
Mobile Alabama- SouthEast
Kansas City- Great Lakes
Part-Time position approximately 20 hours per week, working directly & indirectly with Beatbox Beverages wholesalers to promote sales, and the Beatbox brand through events, and assist in achieving regional distribution and volume goals.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
● Supports Future Proof company core values, purpose, and philosophies.
● Primary focus on marketing the BeatBox brand.
● Maintains consistent communication with the Future Proof Regional Manager, Distributor Sales Force, and Key Retailers.
● Develops and maintains positive relationships with wholesalers and key accounts.
● Conducts ongoing brand training with retailers, distributor partners, and consumers.
● Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory & hosting of in-store retail demos and events.
● Performs administrative tasks related to the position (i.e.expense reporting, Karma reporting).
● Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
● Responsible for maintaining a monthly budget.
● Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the FMR. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● One year minimum experience in the beverage industry.
● Must be 21 years of age or older.
● Must reside in the market for which the FMR is responsible.
● Self-starter/ Self-motivated.
● Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (monthly gasoline reimbursement is included).
● Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional nights and week-ends.
● Excellent organizational, planning, and sales skills.
● Knowledge of the alcohol industry and its consumer base.
● Dynamic public speaking and presentation skills.
● Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
● Travel is required.
Education and/or Experience
Preferred Bachelor's degree from four-year accredited College or University; OR one to two years related experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Job functions will be completed either in a home office, your personal vehicle or retail locations. Consistent visits to bars, restaurants, and retail accounts will be required.
Benefits and Compensation:
The PART-TIME Field Marketing Representative position offers:
● Competitive hourly compensation
● Company credit card
● Work related gasoline reimbursement (monthly allowance)
● Company provided PPE*
*COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe as possible, we provide mask, gloves, and hand sanitizer