The Director of Trade Marketing will be responsible for driving programming efforts and maintaining Wholesaler and Trade Media relationships pertaining to BeatBox Beverages marketing initiatives. The DTM will work across all territories with the goal of building relationships with key sales, wholesale and media partners, and will manage all internal and external communications relating to BeatBox innovation, partnerships and programming. The DTM will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing, National Accounts team, Sales Directors and POS Manager to bring life to the BeatBox brand at retail through the execution of major marketing and partnership activations.
- Help create, manage & execute a range of Trade Marketing Programs to drive brand visibility & commercial goals within our Annual Brand Plans.
- Responsible for creation of bi-weekly newsletter updates to wholesalers covering program announcements and updates, Chain program wins, PR wins, upcoming events & festivals, new/updated artwork availability, Sales tool availability, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date wholesaler and key media contact lists.
- Cultivate relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists and industry thought leaders.
- Identify opportunities to garner positive media coverage. Plan, pitch and target media outlets as needed, including drafting and posting of Press Release materials.
- Work closely with the Sales and National Accounts team to keep BeatBox selling materials up-to-date with current programs, imagery, and sales data.
- Create Program one-sheets for all major program periods, including relevant sweepstakes information, available POS, Digital marketing, and Field/Event marketing strategy.
- Track point-of-sale trends and identify best-in-class display strategy for BeatBox Beverages, and work with the POS and Sales team to forecast POS material needs.
- Work with Sales and National Accounts teams to create compelling BeatBox Launch Decks including fact-based sales data, Retail POS strategy, Marketing program overview, etc.
- Consistent collaboration with Category Manager Analyst to identify effective, and up to date, fact-based data to continually drive BeatBox sales.
- Manage BeatBox & Future Proof’s corporate social media presence on Linkedin, as well as B2B and Corporate webpage content.
- Manage national and regional sweepstakes rollout including rules and legal, website implementation, pricing and promotion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Communications with concentration in Marketing/Advertising preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in Trade/Customer/Shopper Marketing in the Consumer Goods space.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills are a must.
- Proficient in developing press releases, talking points and media lists as needed.
- Ability to work with Canva, Klayvio and similar web-based tools to create compelling fact-based stories, preparing presentations and newsletter content.
- Knowledge of Three Tier System and State Liquor Laws preferred; prior agency management experience a plus.
- Developing brand strategy and applying it across the channel, including local and regional marketing.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.