National Account Executive - Midwest
About The Position
Future Proof Brands (formerly BeatBox Beverages) is looking for a Natl Account Executive to manage & accelerate our growth by selling distribution and velocity driving programming to chain retail customers in the Midwest portion of the US.
Future Proof Brands (formerly BeatBox Beverages) is looking for a National Account Executive to manage & accelerate our growth by selling distribution and velocity driving programming to chain retail customers in the Midwest portion of the US (developing and expanding customer base).
Position will cover the Midwest portion of the US - preferably located in Chicago, Detroit or Columbus. This position will also cover more of the Northeast as we continue to expand more in that direction.
Ideal candidate possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and results oriented mentality. Must be able to demonstrate they are highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and have a proven track record of building and possessing chain customer relationships and proven success of selling and managing execution thru a wholesaler network.
Job Functions for Chain Account Executive:
In the role of National Account Executive, you will report to the VP of National Accounts. This person will drive performance at designated key accounts through strategic planning and selling.
This role will be managing both National and Regional Accts:
- Owning designated retailer(s) volume, profit, and share performance thru collaborative commercial planning process including annual, trimester and monthly plans.
- Maintain consistent call frequency with chain buyers to sell distribution and velocity driving programming to add value to customer’s category
- Develop solid relationships with chain buyers, key retailers, and distributor leadership.
- Understand retailer go-to-market strategies and KPIs, while building solutions that drive both customer revenue/profits and exceeding our goals.
- Create chain plans and programs that align with both and chain buyer objectives
- Work collaboratively with DSO team to ensure market execution related to chain activity including but not limited to leading distributor chain team meetings, attending wholesaler chain and sales representative meetings & participating with team on in-market work-withs and power-sell days.
Education, Experience, and Training
- Five (5) years of experience in beverage alcohol industry or CPG Category Mgt Experience preferred
- Must be proficient in current software for office and online marketing
- Familiarization with VIP/Karma or other distributor reporting systems (leveraging data to create solutions/wins for all parties).
- Demonstrate Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills from previous experiences
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs and operate a motor vehicle
- Cultivate a team-based culture and help where needed
- Conditions may include working irregular hours and traveling by car, van, bus, and airplane
- Proficiency in relevant software such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps is required, as well as the ability to adopt new company software as needed
Future Proof Brands is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.