BeatBox Beverages is looking for a Procurement and Production Coordinator to join our Operations team.
The ideal candidate understands the BeatBox brand, is highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and can encourage others to excel through positive reinforcement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable performance to execute essential day-to-day job functions.
Responsibilities for Procurement Coordinator
- The Procurement and Production Coordinator reports directly to, and is fully accountable to the VP of Operations, and works closely with the Associate Director of Operations and Logistics Coordinator.
- Procurement objectives are set in accordance with estimates and budgets (project goals) and attained or exceeded through ordering procedures.
- Close contact is maintained with production sites to properly manage inventory/production cycles.
- Assist and advise project administrative staff and third-party vendors with production/inventory obligations, related to filled orders.
- Provide support and guidance to the Ops Team management and third-party production management on procurement and deliverables.
- Manage inventory level projections and align with the production forecast.
- Ability to discuss defective or unacceptable goods and/or services with vendors and subcontractors.
- Ability to vet/seek out and pre-qualify new subcontractors and vendors as needed.
- Assist with development of KPI metrics (COGS), overall production reporting across all company product-verticals.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales, Operations, Finance and Production Teams (domestic/international).
- Ability to execute communication laterally and to executive team members.
- Review/check for Stock/Production report accuracy – development/execution of Out-of-Stock Reporting.
- Further organize and design inventory/production reporting for internal visibility.
- General administrative duties for VP of Ops, and within the Operations Department.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, high growth, start-up environment.
- Trustworthy with confidential company information (proprietary data).
Qualifications for Procurement Admin
- Minimum 5 years of administrative/office experience
- Detail-oriented, computer-program savvy -- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Office Suites).
- Knowledge of Excel charting design a plus.
- Excellent organization, CRM Management, prioritization, and punctuality skills.
- Excellent quality-assurance, verbal, written & communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent skills in the following areas: critical and strategic thinking and math.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Skilled in all aspects of communication (writing, listening, speaking).
- Self-Driven, Model-Ownership mentality, with ability to adapt to rapid work-environment changes.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.
BeatBox Beverages provides a fair and equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. BeatBox Beverages hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered.