Hurricanes Hit Close to Home
Our hearts are broken for those that have been affected by Hurricane Harvey. Texas is our home. It's where we got our start. Many of our neighbors have had their homes flooded and lives turned completely upside down over the past weeks. And now, members of our BeatBox team and many of our customers and friends are currently evacuating Florida due to Hurricane Irma.
As a company, we are dedicated to what brings people together, typically times of celebration, but today we are brought together by our dedication to help our friends and neighbors who are suffering as a result of these hurricanes.
We are committed to helping all of our friends and family who are victims of these hurricanes through the following ways:- We are donating a portion of all sales of our product toward Hurricane relief efforts in the months of September and October.
- We are also donating a portion of every BeatBox drink sold at Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX & Kyle Football Field in College Station, TX for the rest of the season.
- Our staff and select brand ambassadors will be volunteering as a team in Houston to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- We are supporting fundraising events for hurricane relief nationwide. If you have an event that supports the victims, please reach out via our events form and someone from our team will get back to you soon.
Here are some more ways you can get involved:- Donate funds and supplies to non-profits who are on the front lines. Here’s a great list for Hurricane Harvey.
- Host a displaced family by offering up your home on AirBNB.com
- Volunteer to foster a pet or walk a dog that has been displaced.
We truly hope that you will get involved in any way that you can. Our friends, families, and communities need our support!
Founder & COO
subscribe to & follow
Get the latest news, events and giveaways when you subscribe!