- MARKET MANAGER
- AREA SALES MANAGER
- BRAND AMBASSADOR
- MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Market Manager will be responsible for the execution of company on-and off- premise strategic initiatives in their territory. This individual will execute at the field level in on- and off- premise accounts and will require the ability to evaluate, implement and execute such programs within our brand strategies. Additionally, the successful candidate will lead, direct, train and manage local distributor sales teams.
- The Market Manager will be responsible for the execution of company on-and off- premise strategic initiatives in their territory. This individual will execute at the field level in on- and off- premise accounts and will require the ability to evaluate, implement and execute such programs within our brand strategies. Additionally, the successful candidate will lead, direct, train and manage local distributor sales teams.
- Training distributor sales people, observing competitive market activity and evaluating distributor execution against our initiatives
- Supporting Regional Manager-Direct report
- Meet with key on-and off- premise accounts within assigned area to develop strong working relationships
- Present and leverage our brands for increased volume and assist distributor in attaining our goals and objectives
- Be visible at the distributor office, meeting with sales representatives and management to ensure share of mind
- Align with key local events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy, including execution of national initiatives in your local market
- Act as primary contact for distributor sales teams to ensure they are informed of local and national objectives and programs while providing support for all sales related activities
- Execute product seminars at accounts and with the distributor sales teams
- Provide National Account Mandate compliance updates as they are required
- Stay informed of customer and consumer trends
- Maintain calendar of activities and promotions ensuring distributor and third party agencies have successful communications
- Provide monthly market activity report to Regional Manager, including list of objectives, accomplishments, competitive activity, special projects and/or any specific needs
- Provide market and competitive brand updates to supervisor, including timely and accurate communication of changing field conditions that may affect volumes, as well as staffing changes at distributor and competitors
- Review programs and execution updates with distributor management
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of marketing and sales initiatives including programs, POS, advertising, etc.
- Special projects such as verifying pricing and or distribution at on-and off- premise accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Three (3) plus years’ work related experience in distilled spirits/wine supplier industry
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Analytical skills, in particular gathering data from a wide variety of sources, and presenting it in formats suitable for a wide variety of audiences
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Good managerial and effective presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Valued but not Required Skill and Experience:
- Emphasis in Management and/or Marketing
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Several States
The Area Manager will be responsible for driving awareness and distribution of BeatBox with distributor partners and key accounts.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Garner and maintain strong relationships with distributor, key accounts and influencers to expand sales and awareness. Plan and deliver effective sales calls. Drive distribution and display activity. Schedule and participate in distributor general sales meetings and team meetings to educate and promote BeatBox Beverages. Manage promotions and events that drive consumer awareness with the Brand Ambassador team. Effectively manage resources and budgets and keep territory sales growth in line with company revenue goals. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
3+ years sales experience in the beverage alcoholic industry. Experience working as a distributor or supplier required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Strong understanding of the local market and the three-tier system. Existing relationships with key chain and independent accounts. Effective communication and presentation skills. Field marketing or brand promotion experience preferred. Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as necessary. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and adopt company software applications. Valid driver’s license
BeatBox Beverages is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Coordinator reports into the Marketing Director. This Beatbox employee will coordinate and help execute all marketing activities for the brand.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Monitoring and developing a customer based brand ambassador community both through social media and third-party community management platform.
- Customer services, support, and outreach for all things relating to ecommerce, product information, and Beatbox community.
- Coordinate and upload social media to social media management platform for review by Marketing Director.
- Lead Generation through customer outreach and networking.
- Assisting both marketing and sales team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organizing the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating photo / video shoots and collating content.
- Generating the copy and producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, social posts, emails, digital advertising, the website and exhibition-related projects.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters, weekly recaps and emails.
Requirements of the role
- College Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Working towards CIM or other recognized qualification.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in a third-party community management system.
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Shopify and backend CMS is a plus!